A 90-minute training will be shared on three consecutive Saturdays. (Three 90-minute trainings total.)
All classes are recorded and you will have access to the recordings for 6 months. Live support is available during training to address any questions.
Topics covered During Mindfulness Instruction for Children Training
More information at SarahWood.com
•Creating safe spaces.
• What to expected your first time teaching meditation to children & tips.
• Research supporting guided imagery.
• Using guided imagery to treat PTSD
• Auras, chakras and understanding subtle energy
• Creating original meditations.
• Working with school- aged vs. teens.
• Waldorf-style storytelling for teaching meditation.
•Using art to enhance meditation.
Sarah began working professionally with children in 1991. Sarah now teaches meditation to children, helping children feel empowered for almost 20 years. Sarah also trains adults how to teach meditation to children in classrooms, at home, and in therapeutic settings. Sarah’s program attracts students from across the US, Canada, Australia and Europe.
Additionally, Sarah is the Author of Sensational Meditation for Children and The Magic Gum Tree. Sarah's cross cultural meditation training includes Insight Meditation (Buddhist), a four-year study with regression therapy master (Western Shamanism), Huna practitioner training (Hawaiian), Reiki, Level II (Japanese) and ongoing Yoga instruction (Hindu). Sarah also works as a public school teacher.